Gift Aid

Gift Aid is an important part of our revenue and doesn't cost the visitor any more to take part in.

To Gift Aid means that visitors make a donation equivalent to the admission price. As a charity, we can then claim back the tax that would be paid on the ticket sale: by signing the simple Gift Aid form at Geevor's Reception desk, you are choosing to give the tax to PCH rather than to the government. 

The ticket holder then has FREE ADMISSION TO GEEVOR FOR A YEAR and the donation is used to help preserve Geevor.

To take part in the Gift Aid scheme, you need to be paying UK tax in the current year.

Current wording from HMRC

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please notify the charity if you:  want to cancel this declaration ; change your name or home address ; no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.


PCH Membership

To join PCH, renew your membership and/or make a donation online