The safety of everyone, staff and visitors, is our top priority and we will continue to follow government COVID recommendations. Therefore many of the safety measures that were introduced to keep us safe over the last year remain in place.
- We have reduced our opening days to 5 days a week. We will be open from Sundays to Thursdays (The additional measures we are taking mean we will be closed on Fridays and Saturdays).
- All visitors are requested to use our online booking system. We are using a timed ticketing system so that we can manage visitor capacity throughout the day.
- It is strongly recommended all visitors wear a face covering when in buildings and Wheal Mexico Mine. Note: this does not apply to children under 11 or for people with health reasons.
- All doors are pinned open where possible to improve air flow.
- We have kept the hand sanitiser stations around the site in various buildings and we encourage you to use them.
- All hard hats are cleaned and sterilised by our staff before and after each use.
- We have increased our cleaning regime, particularly in the toilets.
- We have marked out a one way-system in some of our buildings. Where this is not possible we have installed signage requesting no more than one group enter at any time.
- Please respect our team. We have all been trained to be COVID-safe.
Thank you for your continued co-operation from all of us at Geevor. We hope you enjoy your visit here.